G Live, GuildfordWebsite
Box Office: 01483 369350
There is plus ample parking within a 10 minute walk of G Live:
• G Live Car Park - immediately behind the venue. 85 spaces, including five for blue badge holders
• Radisson Edwardian Hotel - immediately adjacent to the venue. 120 spaces (Please note that, due to building work, there is currently a slight reduction in the number of parking spaces available in the adjacent Radisson car park. This work is due to be completed by 9 May. Other parking in the G Live and York road car parks is unaffected)
• York Road - 7 minute walk from the venue. 605 spaces (multi-storey)
• View other car parks
Charges: The car parks above are pay-and-display car parks managed by Guildford Borough Council. They charge £1.20 per hour, and £1 after 6pm. Please note, if you arrive earlier than 6pm and want to take advantage of the cheaper ‘After 6’ rate, you simply need to pay the correct amount leading up to 6pm plus the additional £1. The car parks only accept change.
Guildford Railway Station is approximately a 20 minute up-hill walk to G Live. London Road Station is a three minute walk away (please note, there is no step-free access to the platform for the return trains towards London). Train times are available from National Rail. There is a taxi rank outside Guildford Station, or you can book a taxi from our taxi hotline at the Ticket Desk before the show or during the interval.
Guildford Bus Station is a 10 minute up-hill walk to G Live and there are a number of bus stops nearby. Bus times are available from Surrey County Council.
• When bought alongside a full-price ticket we can offer a complimentary ticket to for accompanying carers who are essential to your visit. These are available over the phone and in person. ID verification may be required.
• Lifts are available to all floors.
• A wheelchair is available on site for emergency patron use.
• There are five allocated car parking spaces for blue badge holders in the G Live car park. We advise arriving at least an hour before the performance start time to get one of these spaces. There is lowered kerb to allow wheelchair access from the road to the pavement and a marked crossing point from the car park to the stalls entrance.
• If you are travelling to the venue via train, please be aware that London Road railway station is NOT wheelchair accessible. Guildford's Main Line station is wheelchair accessible, from here however the venue is a 15 minute walk which is predominantly uphill.
• The Main Entrance is accessed from London Road and leads directly into the Main Foyer, which is all on one level. There are automatic doors. Ticketing is located immediately in front of the main doors. The counter, as with all our service points, has a wheelchair accessible section. To the left is the Café-Bar Seating Area, on the same level as Ticketing and Circle Auditorium access.
• There are two bars at Stalls level and both are accessible by wheelchair from the stalls entrance or by lift from the Main Foyer.
• For any performance containing strobe lighting, flashing lights, pyrotechnics, Haze/Smoke and/or loud bangs/explosions, a notice will be displayed in all public areas, as well as on the doors of the relevant space. Ushers and House Managers will also be aware of this content. If this is likely to be a concern for you or members of your party please consult with a duty manager upon arrival.
• G Live works closely with our website designers to ensure that a clear font is used and that the layout of the text and images is logical. Any comments or queries can be emailed to [email protected]
• Brochures are available in Large Print upon request.
• Spaces for Wheelchair users in the Main Hall are available for booking via phone or in person. The auditorium seats can be removed to make space for your wheelchair or we are happy to assist when patrons wish to be transfered from their chair to their auditorium seat.
• Staff are available to guide/assist with getting around the venue. Just ask any member of staff if you require assistance
• A visit to the venue can be arranged in advance of your visit.
• There are a number of wheelchair accessible lavatories on all levels – please see signage or ask a member of staff for help.
• Both bars have a Wheelchair accessible counter and table service can be provided at the Cafe Bar for patrons if required.
• Our ticketing desk has a lowered section for use by our wheelchair using patrons.
• If you would like to visit the space when performances are not taking place to look at the wheelchair places available in the auditorium we can make arrangements with the duty manager to allow this. Please contact Ticketing on 01483 369 350 in the first instance
• There are no fixed number of wheelchair spaces in the Studio because of the configuration of the space – please enquire when booking your show. Wheelchair access to the Studio is via the side Stalls entrance at ground level or via lift from the Main Foyer.
Other ways we can help
We hope to cater for all kinds of additional needs so if you have any further worries or questions about your visit please don't hesitate to get in touch, you can call the Ticket Desk on 01483 369 350 for more information.
Some of the other ways we can help are listed below:
• Guide and Hearing Dogs are welcome in all our spaces. If you would like to take your dog into the Main Hall or Studio Theatre please let us know at the time of booking and a complimentary adjacent seat will be reserved for your animal. Alternatively your guide dog can be looked after by a member of staff.
• Staff are available to assist or guide you through the venue. Just ask any member of staff if you require assistance
• A visit to the venue can be arranged in advance of your visit to familiarise with the space.
• Brochures are available in Large Print upon request.
• The Main Hall is equipped with a Sennheiser infra-red system. This technology uses an invisible infra-red light to connect sound source and listener. There are eight headsets available from the cloakroom. Please let us know when booking if you will require one. The headsets are worn like stethoscopes and have an on/off switch and a volume control for the user to adjust to a comfortable volume.
• A counter induction loop is provided at the box office and 4 portable units for use in the private meeting rooms.
• Visual stories available on request (time constraints may apply).
• A dedicated area can be allocated for patrons to take a break if needed.
• We can get you into the auditorium first to avoid the shock of the large crowd
• We can notify you of any special effects eg: lighting, smoke or loud noises.
Back to list