The Hexagon ReadingWebsite
Queens Walk, Berkshire,
Box Office: 01189606060
(Sat-Nav Postcode RG1 7TQ)
(From Reading Station)
Come out of the main entrance, cross at the Station Approach pelican crossing and turn left, crossing Garrard Street, into Station Road. Continue across Friar Street into Queen Victoria Street and turn right onto Broad Street. Walk through pedestrianised shopping centre to traffic lights. Turn left into St Mary's Butts and walk down until you are level with the church. Turn right and cross the road, continue for about one hundred metres and you will see The Hexagon in front of you.
From London to Reading: trains run from London Paddington to Reading at least every 15 minutes throughout the day and late into the night. The journey takes just 25 minutes, if you get a direct train.
From Oxford to Reading: trains run every 15 - 30 minutes and the journey takes 30 minutes.
From Newbury to Reading: trains run every 15 minutes and the journey takes between 20 - 30 minutes.
Sat - Nav Postcode - RG1 7TQ
From the M4, leave the motorway at Junction 11 and head onto the A33 into Reading Town Centre. Follow signs for the Town Centre and The Hexagon, it is clearly signposted. Parking is available at the Broad Street Mall car park (follow the Broad Street Mall signposts), The Oracle (shopping centre) or Civic Car Park B.
There is an excellent local bus service including Park and Ride with bus stops directly outside the Broad Street Mall.
- The Hexagon has level access to wheelchair seating
- To enhance your safety and comfort we require patrons in wheelchairs to book a designated wheelchair space. Please note that the spaces are designed for standard size wheelchairs, if you have a larger size wheelchair please advise when booking.
- Please inform the Box Office should you require level access or have limites mobility as seats are available for this purpose. A wheelchair is available for use on site.
- Toilet for people with disabilities.
- An infa-red sound enhancement system for the hard of hearing is available for use with or without a hearing aid. Please reserve sets at the time of booking (to be collected from the Box Office or Reception prior to the event-a small deposit is required)
- We welcome both seeing and hearing Guide Dogs. Please advise at the time of booking. A bowl of water can be provided.
- Large print and audio brochures are available on request.
- For deaf patrons, the Box Office Minicom number is 0118 939 0040.
- Baby changing facilities are available (children under 18 months will require a £1 Babes in Arms ticket)
Back to list